Friday, July 3, 2015

Lessons for Faith....

Stumbled back in my blog posts.... came across this old blog post called "Life Seasons".   http://www.faithgrubb.com/2013/10/life-seasons.html

I hope you will find what I found in re-reading it.  The gravity of the message. Time is fleeting... (that was 2 years ago)!  And we need to be/remain in the Father's will.  And not get distracted with what we want to do or be or where we want to go.

I am also amazed by the 'truth' I wrote then about how those lessons then would be for me to better understand the next lesson.... Those lessons learned (partially not 100%...) then are still being 'exercised' today! :D

His blessings are all around every minute every day!  Search for them on this treasure hunt of life! :)
-Faith Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment