Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tennessee

So Mama, Joshua, Abigail and I just got home!  For a long time we've loved the herbs sold by Shoshanna Eastling, of Bulk Herb Store!  And now Melody got the opportunity to intern there!!! :D
So we just got home from dropping her off.  While up there we got to visit our friends, the Taylor family!  That was a blast and such a blessed time!  It was very fun to get to hang out and help them around their farm! :)

Here are some photos:
This is Thomas and Naomi Taylor!  We hiked up to this point
(we Abi Taylor too) before it was sunset.
Sarah and Abi Taylor and I picked this row of
green beans down at the neighboring Amish farm.


At the Taylors, anywhere.  I'm barefoot - an addiction, a life.


Melody at her new work! :D 

The road from Melody's house. 

The Taylor's porch swing was awesome every sunrise!
And their little ones and I hung out there a lot.

Joshi and their boys jumping! :)

Naomi and I before we left.  She's such a beauty!

You all enjoy your summer! And I am sorry this blogging has been sporadic.  I am getting busy!
Loving life is a GREAT pastime, so I implore you go out live, love, laugh and exit for Jesus, kick yourself for foolishness and go on love your life!!! :D

"The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord. All the ways of man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits. Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:1-3 and verse 9, "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps." 

Direct my steps!

Forever His Holy Child,
Faith Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. wow! that's awesome for Melody! {I would LOVE to intern at BHS. woooow!} :)

    ReplyDelete